As Chad & I transition from our jobs this year as chief residents and prepare to start our clinical fellowships (a.k.a. go to multiple parties a day to mark the end of all this) I have experienced about a week of weird belly sensations that I am now certain are Baby Girl Witt kicks. They mostly feel like a little bounce on the inside of me, but you can feel them from the outside of my stomach too and even Dad-to-Be-Chad felt a little kick or two tonight. Everything went great at our check-up this week. She is growing fast (and so is my abdomen, but I won't scare you with any pictures of that:). We have also now passed the half-way point as she is 20 weeks and 5 days today. She will be here before we know it.
Thanks for all of your love and support. We couldn't do it without all of you!

2 comments:
the first kicks! so exciting! just wait until you can see her foot through your belly as she is kicking you...its pretty amazing!
Woohoo! The little flutters will soon turn into a percussion of punches and kicks!
Post a Comment